Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Special Olympics movie

Walt:follow an inquiry process and present our inquiry learning about the Special Olympics using MS movie maker. Before making this movie, I looked over the feedback I received last term for my movie on china. Some of the things I took into consideration and tried to improve on when making this movie were: speaking load and clear, not so many Ad's and try to not have the wind in the background. Something interesting I have learnt about the Special Olympics during this inquiry is that the special athletes are caperbel of doing the same things as us but in a different way. A challenge I have found hard in this inquiry was editing the movie because it keeped deleting our work. I overcame this challenge by showing perserverence and self-control by not giveing up and finaly completing it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI GRACE,
I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU USED A OUD VOICE, HOW YOU USED PROPS(MUG, NETBALL,
NEXT TIME YOU COULD TRY TO SLOW DOWN.
-IMO

Madi said...

HI GRACE,
I REALLY LIKE HOW YOU USED PROPS AND MADE IT FUNNY BUT YOU ALSO SAID HEAPS OF INFOMATION! (COOL HOW YOU HAD HEAPS OF ACTION AND EUNCISE KENNIDY SHRIVER TALKING!)
NEXT TIME TRY TO SLOW DOWN WHEN YOU ARE TALKING!
-MADI

Simone said...

hi Grace
I really like the way you have learnt your script off by heart so your not looking down

Next time you could try next time you could slow down

p.s I like your logo

Maria said...

Hi Grace and Haylee
I loved how you used nice clear voices.
maybe next time you could try to film when the wind is gone also at the end you could have the music down.

COOL MOVIE GUYS!!!!!
Maria

joseph said...

Hi Grace,
I really like the way you had a clear places and loud voices .
-Joseph

Demi said...

WoW Grace!!!!!
What an awesome movie! I would rate it 10/10 because it includes humor but not to much humor also you had GREAT creative ideas! You also didnt look down the whole time
It is so hard to think of a next step but all you could do to improve is turn down the music at the end and beggining!
-DeMi!